Slightly Off Topic: Something Borrowed

So, this is what happened. I saw a movie trailer and now I have a new favorite actress - and possibly a new favorite movie.

Something Borrowed looks amazing! I am anxiously awaiting May 6th, because I really want to see it!

Colin Egglesfield is Josh from AMC for those of you who remember. He was cute and charming, though dumb. I am super excited to see him in a movie like this with some pretty big names.

John Krasinski is one of my favorites on television. I can't actually think of any movies that I liked him in but maybe he will really shine as a supporting character. He looks awesome in this!

Kate Hudson is, thanks to How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, one of my go-to actresses. I loved her in Bridewars as well. This has the same feel. Kate Hudson should always play the bad girl.

Ginnifer Goodwin is the actress I am most excited about. I have never actually seen her in anything, but last week I went and picked up her movie He's Just Not that Into You. I haven't watched it yet, but I am really looking forward to it. She seems super cute and charismatic.

Anyway, I think you all should check out this two pretty different trailers:




Also, this movie is based on the movie Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin. Should I read it first? . . . I don't know!
Love, Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment