REVIEW: Money, Honey by Susan Sey

Money, HoneyMoney, Honey by Susan Sey

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Could the hero be any more of a girl?



That was seriously what I was thinking throughout the whole novel. During action scenes (not that there were many), Patrick was alpha – ever other moment, not so much. But I will give credit where it was due. Patrick was a clever hero.



Liz was really interesting. I felt for her. I think Patrick was an ass when he evaluated her life the way he did. I didn’t understand the connection to dresses in her closet, given her past. The clothing thing made no sense.



I think Liz and Patrick’s take on Liz’s childhood photo was really interesting. That actually gave me a lot to consider in real life. Very intuitive, Ms. Sey.



The ending was a little too clean. There was a lot of setup for not a lot of ending. *shrugs*



I will be looking forward to Money, Shot though. (I didn’t read the teaser yet)



Overall: 2.5 stars



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment