REVIEW: Backstage Pass by Olivia Cunning

Backstage Pass (Sinners on Tour, #1)Backstage Pass by Olivia Cunning

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


I finally finished!

My apologies to the author (and her fans!) for my harsh words earlier. This book deserved much more of a chance. I am glad I finally gave it one.



You know what? Between all the sex there was a plot. It wasn’t great but it was there. Brian was a cool guy – actually all the members of the Sinners were pretty cool. Myrna was okay. She was a bit of a fan girl, though she wouldn’t admit that to herself.

The ending was nice, I especially liked the last few lines.



Things that were interesting: Malcolm O’Neil. Food Shopping. Jeremy. Florida. Claire Sinclair.

I liked the external and internal issues that Brian and Myrna had as a couple – and that doesn’t always happen.



Overall: 2.5 stars



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment